Oh dear. XD Here we go..
1. You must post these rules (very, VERY Important )
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately (AKA, really, truly, with all honesty) have to tag 10 people.
1. What would you say your favorite time of the year is, and why?
I'd have to say autumn! Because of all the lovely colors, of course~
2. If you could meet any one person (dead, or alive), who would it be?
My grandfather, on my dad's side. I met him once before he died, but that doesn't really count, because I was only about 2 years old and don't remember a thing hehe. He was a pilot for Braniff Airlines, and apparently was a real awesome guy from what I've heard
3. What kind of animal would you relate yourself to? What reasons?
I guess a deer? Because I'm so flighty/jumping. Seriously, haha. If anyone drops something I wasn't expecting, I usually jump out of my skin. XD
4. What's one of the most random (or brilliant) thoughts you've ever had?
There should be a toaster that yells at me before the toast burns... it would save so many poor little toasts..
5. Quick, what's one of your greatest fears?
HEIGHTS. Oh god, so terrible. ;-;
6. Think of the most disgusting combination of foods to place in a bowl or on a plate, and describe it to me. C'mon, use your imagination~
Let's seeee... baby goat liver, boiled until it was slimy and disgusting, plus old sauerkraut and topped with tons of pickle juice and vinegar. Yummy enough for ya? -puke-
7. Ice cream! Favorite flavors/combination?
Courthouse pecan! It's a special flavor at this awesome ice cream shop back at home - it's like a super creamy vanilla with pecans (and just the right hint of chocolate), soo delicious.
8. If you could do anything humanly possible, what would it be?
If I could do anything humanly possible.. I would completely change the way the government worked, and get rid of all the corruption in politics that's stopping the world from becoming a better place. That way, we could focus on the things that really mattered, like helping the hungry, sick, poor, and needy and going about our other duties in a just manner.
9. Are you the type to worry about what someone thinks, or not have a care in the world?
I know I shouldn't, but I can't help worrying about what other people think! D:
10. What would you say your best trait is?
Hmm, I'd say my best trait is that I am a very empathetic person. I find it very easy to sympathize with others, and I care about people (strangers and loved ones alike) very much.
My questions for you:
1. What is your favorite smell, and why?
2. Tea or coffee?
3. Do you jump out of bed in the mornings, or do you hit the snooze button a little too many times?
4. What is your earliest memory? (think as far back as you can!)
5. Quick! A hoard of zombies is headed your way! You can only choose three items from the room you're in to be your survival tools/weapons. What do you choose?
6. Which one body part would you rather live without, if you had to choose? (I suppose the zombie invasion didn't work out in your favor..)
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
8. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done while no one was watching?
9. Name one thing about yourself you don't think any of us know. (or most of us at least)
10. What is the one thing you wish you had?
- Listening to: C418
- Reading: The Hunger Games
- Watching: Stephen Colbert
- Playing: Scrabble, I'm a nerd